Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title - Human Resource Manager
- Work as a generalist to ensure the bank is moving in the planned direction and achieving set-goals.
- The Head, Human Resources will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities for the company.
- The HRM will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes relating to recruitment, onboarding and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development as well as employee relations.
- The HRM will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office. Policy formulation, staff performance standardization as well as quality/efficiency management across the entire company.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, or Law, M.A, M.Sc &MBA
- CIPM certified and other relevant Professional Qualifications certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-10 Years’ relevant experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Experience in coaching staff
- Experience in conflict resolution and disciplinary processes
- Ability to give presentations
- Strong Analytical and Planning Skills
- Proven Strategy capability and ability to write clearly and Concisely
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Experience in Payroll and Compensation Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.